We partner with very reputable professional training providers across the globe. Listing all the Professional Certifications available to us will just be too exhaustive for you to read through. So we just list some of the Professional Certification courses which we endorse and see as the more exciting, relevant and practical courses for you, our clients.
Professional Cloud Service Manager
Our leader Mark developed this 3-day course and certification for the Cloud Credential Council.
‘Three days, hands-on, practical, relevant and very educational’.
That’s not what we say. That’s what people say who have attended PCSM delivered by Mark. Modules covered include:
- Module 1: Cloud Service Management Fundamentals
- Module 2: Cloud Service Management Roles
- Module 3: Cloud Service Strategy
- Module 4: Cloud Service Design, Deployment and Migration
- Module 5: Cloud Service Management
- Module 6: Cloud Service Economics
- Module 7: Cloud Service Governance
- Module 8: Showing the Value of Cloud Services to the Business
- Module 9: Popular Service Management Frameworks
- IT Managers and CIOs
- Service Managers (with or without an ITIL background)
- Service Management Professionals
- Cloud Strategy and Management Consultants
- Service Architects, Technical Pre-Sales Consultants
- IT Professionals
- Non-IT Professionals
Specific to Red Circle Strategies; delegates will be provided with real -life case studies, a real-life cloud strategy document and a real-life SLA. These are used to help teach the concept of cloud. They are also tools to be used in real-life and in practice.
The Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM) certification enables participants to design and deliver cloud services.
The certification provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how cloud computing and cloud-based services impact operations, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services.
Read all about it. A sample of feedback from happy learners is below and even more available here.
Secondly, the delivery of the course was expertly executed, ensuring a real understanding of the core objectives of each attendee and then tailoring both the learning and practical discussions to suit was a real positive. This was of course in parallel to the offering of in depth and industry leading knowledge around Cloud Service Management today.
Lastly, this course was also a great refresher for Service Management professionals as many of the fundamentals still apply…. An added bonus! A course that has already been recommended to peers and teams.